Item Code: FRCTALSE
Custard Apple is a green, cone-shaped fruit with scaly skin and creamy, sweet flesh. Sahaja Custard Apple is procured directly from farmers' cooperatives and grown without using chemical pesticides. Healthy! Nutritious! 100% Organic! GMO Free!
Health benefits with Nutritional Values
- It contain anti-oxidants like kaurenoic acid, flavonoids, carotenoids, and Vitamin C, which helps to fight free radicals in our body.
- High in potassium and magnesium that protects our heart from cardiac disease.
- Controls blood pressure.
- Provides lutein, which may promote eye health and protect against conditions that can lead to poor eyesight or vision loss.
- Nutrients like Magnesium and Potassium supports healthy blood pressure.
- High in fibre content that promotes healthy digestion and protects against inflammatory digestive problems.
- It contains multiple anti-inflammatory compounds, such as kaurenoic acid, catechin, and epicatechin.
- It contains Vitamin A, which keeps your skin and hair healthy.
- However, certain parts of it contain toxins that may damage your nervous system if consumed in high amounts.
In the Kitchen - Best eaten raw. Flavored in ice-creams or Home-made Custard.